Yes this is long overdue, and it's long. I guess now is better than never eh.
I arrived on Christmas Eve morning to the overcast skies of Atlanta, Georgia. After taking the red eye flight out of San Diego and getting into Atlanta at 5:30 a.m., a girl needs IHOP before a nap. :-) So mom, dad and I went to IHOP and then we all napped. I didn't wake up until Dana got home from work around noon. This begins a few short hours after...
Dana suggested we be twins for the night and I, of course, obliged. She wore the black sweater and I wore the cream one. Here we do the sister/sister Christmas photo. Then I thought, since our others weren't turning out so well, that we look at each other and laugh. Here is the outcome.
Trying to get the family Christmas photo as mom demanded. We DIED laughing. Poor Zachary had to take the photos. Poor Erik looks like the orphan of the family. And dad, this is what killed me with a fit of laughter after this photo. Just look at his face. Is he constipated? Needless to say we didn't get a good one. Maybe next year it will work out better Mom!
Every Christmas we get ornaments. This was mine.
And this one is Dana's.
And for some reason, which Dana and I can't seem to figure out, Erik got two. What the heck! He's SO spoiled. We now call him "the favorite."
Dana's reaction after opening up her gift. She's going to see Celine in concert! Priceless.
We went over to grandma and granda's Christmas Day to exchange our gifts and eat MORE food. Dad got some really cool pants that he LOVED. He changed into them right away.
I don't know why, but I noticed it this year, but all the guys congigate in the hallway during present opening. EVERY YEAR. Does anyone else notice this?
Dad is still loving his pants. As you can see, he just came back from putting them on.
My girls (Katelyn and Madison). There aren't many of us (4 total including Dana), so we have to stick together.
Mom and I enjoying ice cream. We LOVE ice cream. Fear not, these are the Weight Watchers fudge bars. They are delightful.
What do you do when you have a houseful of people who need to release some creative talent? Ummm...you break out Rock Band. I had fun playing drums here.
And singing with Uncle Todd and Dad here. We ROCKED out!
At the IHOP again celebrating grandma and grandpa's wedding anniversay. It was an impromtu brunch. Don't judge us. They know we love them more than IHOP.
Well I'm missing family from all of this. And I just realized I forgot to put some New Year's photos in here! Darn it. I'll have to do that later cause they are really funny. Think mom-in-law lights daughter-in-laws hair on fire and someone has to stop, drop and roll. Well it wasn't that bad, but I caught the before and after on camera. Shoot! I wish I would have remembered those in this.
1 comment:
Chelle, seriously, what is the plural of cactus?? Think about it.
If you are going to spend time in Arizona, you better spell it right. Poor Great Grandma Paff is turning in her grave over your spelling of CACTUSES.
Love Dad
Post a Comment