Thursday, May 13, 2010

To: All the single ladies ... Note: The boys have left the building. It's OK to come out now...

The first thing I need to do when I have some time is get my hair cut. That nice shapely hairdo I had a while back is MIA. I also need to get that portion of my brain fixed that tells me to eat bad food and to not workout. Wouldn't that be awesome...

Josh left last night. It's been a whirlwind week. We went up to LA Thursday night and spent the night with DeDe. The guys went out that night with Drew's sister who lives in LA. I went to go get ice cream at a fun yogurt place by DeDe's house — in walking distance. On Friday, we all went down to Kitchen 24 in Hollywood for lunch and a lunch cocktail. I ordered a Bloody Mary for some reason. I don't really like Bloody Mary's, especially when they have too much of the hot stuff. More tomato for me please.

After lunch, it was pool time. Unfortunately we didn't make it around to all the landmarks. The guys really didn't have an interest, so I was fine with getting my tan on by the pool. They did see the iconic Capital Records building and the Hollywood sign ... during the drive. So it ended up being a very relaxing day. Then we had In & Out Burger for dinner.

That's all I ate this past week — In & Out and Carne Asada Burritos. These two places, plus this popular burger joint called Hodad's were all the guys could think about. Like right now, I swear I just heard Josh say, "Let's go get a burrito." And he probably did go get a burrito. Hahaha!

Friday night we went to H. Wood, the club/bar that DeDe works at on the weekend. It's right by the Chinese and Kodak Theaters. It's a different kind of place. Not the type of club I would even normally go to. Everything was dark. And as the guys would say, "everyone was weird."

A lot of things were weird to them this past week. Guys wearing top hats=weird. Girl with ugly looking guy=weird. Bathroom attendant stationed to hand you a towel=weird. Everybody has dogs=weird. But girl with fake boobs=HOT.

Cody was a surprise to them. They loved him though, even though at times they freaked out by a simple lick from the puppy. Even Josh enjoyed a kiss in the morning when Cody would escape my room while I would be getting ready for work. EZ wins the prize for actually holding Cody in his lap, petting him and talking to him like we all talk to puppies — with our baby voices. :)

All in all, I think they all had a great time. Hopefully next time I can actually show them some places besides the nearest bar or where there might be some "hot single ladies."

Boys...

No comments: