Tuesday, December 14, 2010

15 Movies

A friend and co-worker asked for 15 films you've seen that will always stick with you. Here are mine, and the reasons why:

‎1. A League of Their Own 
(All time favorite)


2. The Sound of Music 
(All time favorite)

3. Titanic 

(I just remember seeing it in the theater, and I remember how big the movie was at the time.)

4. The Little Mermaid 

(It's the first movie I remember seeing in the theater.)

5. Never Been Kissed 

(This movie was one of three movies my mom and I saw at the theater in one night!)

6. Armagedon 

(I remember crying like a baby in the theater at the end.)

7. Avatar 

(I was amazed by this movie, and I even dreamt about the blue people that same night.)

8. Big Business 

(For an older movie, I love this one.)

9. The Outsiders 

(I remember having to read this book in school, and then we watched this movie.)

10. The Bone Collector

 (Just love this movie. I could watch it over and over.)

11. War of the Worlds

 (I remember being terrified when watching this movie in the theater. And it's not even a horror movie.)

12. National Security 

(Funniest movie. I could watch it over and over. What the problem is?)

13. The Cutting Edge 

(Oh how I always dreamt of being an ice skater.)

14. Someone Like You 

(A romantic comedy movie that I could watch over and over.)

15. Child's Play 

(Saw this movie when I was little, and have been terrified of dolls ever since.)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I am impressed that you remember these movies with significant reasons. Interesting post.

Unknown said...

The outsiders? really? Pony boy is not one of my favs.