I finally made it back to the gym yesterday. And of course the gym lady called me earlier in the day wondering where I've been. So she was very pleased to see me when I showed up at 5:30 p.m. Who knew she cared so much...
I've got Fawn mentally preparing to go back to abs class Wednesday nights. Should get a few laughs out of that. I try so hard to be serious, but some of those positions you're put in during a workout end up being gut busters....and then the uber serious people look at you funny. Whatever. They're probably just trying to hold in a fart or something. Hahahahaha!
Which reminds me that those Fiber One bars somehow made it into my grocery basket the other day....and two are missing already. Hmmmm...
The Adventures of Empty Nesters should have a couple new entries soon. Dad just emailed me to get the password and such. I'm sure he'll have some good ones. I know his emails and stories of his school days make me laugh so much. I wish someone could follow him around with a camera. I know mom has some cool things going on to with school, it's just a matter of finding time to do an entry.
I have a pet peeve I want to share. I get my oil changed and every time I do, they come back to me with something that I should "replace" or "think about upgrading." And I always ask, "Do I need to do that?" I mean seriously, is my car going to fall apart if I don't? Their reply, "Well we can't really tell you to do it or not. It's just a suggestion." Really!?!?! Stupid. It's always something different too. Just once, I'd like them to change my oil, let me pay and leave. I don't need the "Do you have a minute? I wanted to talk to you about your air filter." Did I ask you to check my air filter? No. Give me some new oil and I'll be on my way. Capish!? Thanks for listening...
I saw Seven Pounds on Sunday. Pretty good movie. I thought the plot was obvious. Sadly (since I am a HUGE Will Smith fan), I have to say it's not my favorite, but still good. Can I get a shout out for Hitch TWO!!! It's gotta be in the works. The only other movie I've seen recently is Bride Wars — chic flick. Loved it. Oh and I saw Hotel for Dogs. Also really good!
The tv show LOST has been added to my TO WATCH list. I watched some of Season 4 with Shawn when he had the DVDs and am now a little hooked. So, I'm borrowing the first 3 seasons from Shawn's work friend. I can see now what all the fuss has been about. But nothing tops my love and dedication for BONES, One Tree Hill and General Hospital. BONES and GH especially. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment