Monday, February 9, 2009

Just livin' and dreamin'

I'm on my second cup of coffee this morning — put a little extra sugar in this one. I've been reprimanded for forgetting to turn off the coffee pot. Ooops. I'm in charge of the 2nd check. Keith does the first because he's the one who usually cleans everything up. Well he didn't do that, and I forgot to do the 2nd check. So we almost burned the place down...

Being cooped up in my room all weekend getting lost in LOST (the television show) didn't do me much good. I thought I was getting rejuvenated, being in the quiet all weekend. But yesterday, it seemed that anything anyone said to me annoyed me. I guess it was a case of the Mondays. 

The weather was pretty interesting yesterday. It was cold (almost freezing cold for San Diegans) and raining so hard all day. At one point, I was sure it was a hurricane. Numerous reports of car accidents already in the morning. All hell breaks loose when it rains here. 

Today is sunny and a little bit warmer. I'm actually wearing one of the sweater jackets that Aunt Wendy sent the other day. It smells like her. Makes me miss her more. All of you, send me a piece of clothing so I remember your smell! Hahahhaa... just kidding. :-)

In some very exciting news, we got a call from a movie production company yesterday about using The National Jurist magazines in a movie! It's called Betty Ann Waters, starring Hilary Swank and Minnie Driver. It's about a woman who decides to go to law school to get her brother, who is in jail, exonerated. I guess they want to use them in a scene. I was thrilled! But I guess we've gotten a call before — for Two Weeks Notice with Sandra Bullock — and the scene with the magazines ended up on the cutting room floor. Still, depending on where the movie is being filmed, I'm going to some way try to get on set to be an extra. Mark that off my Bucket List. :-) 

No comments: