I am officially going to the San Diego Zoo for the very first time today. I can't believe that I haven't been yet. I guess I was just waiting for the right time. My good friend Angie and her husband are in town from Wisconsin, along with Jim's brother and sister. We are having a slumber party at my house.
We had dinner at a yummy sushi restaurant down the street from my house last night. After the zoo today, we're going to the Padres/Brewer baseball game — my first game of the summer. How can you beat a soda, t-shirt and hot dog for $13. I call that a super deal. :-)
Tomorrow I'm going to take them over to La Jolla Cove to see the sea lions. Then they are driving to Yuma and Phoenix to visit family.
Should be a fun weekend. I'll post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment