Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Orleans Day 2

First let me add that last night I had Gumbo for the first time...and Dirty Rice. Both were very good, though my Seafood Gumbo did have something in it that looked like brains. I was not brave enough to eat it.

Today was the first full day of the conference. Everything went well. They even positioned the coffee and cookie tray in front of our booth. :)

Thanks to my stylish sister, I am wearing a new outfit. I would hire her in a heart beat as my stylist. She is the only one I trust.

We were invited to a party hosted by a law school in the World Trade Center tonight. They are having authentic New Orleans food and showing a film on post-Katrina.

More than likely I'll be pooped again by the end of the night and sleep really well. But man, I had some weird dreams last night!

And dang! I haven't taken one photo yet!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Dana said...

I'll be your stylist anytime!! Shopping for you allows me to not have the urge to shop for myself. Plus it feels better spending your money than mine! :) I have a husband that might make me feel a little guilty when I spend money on clothes... :)